In accordance with the by-laws of the Canadian Golf Superintendents Association, Article VII, please accept this memo as notice of the acceptance of nominations for positions on the CGSA Board of Directors for consideration at the Annual General Meeting in February 2023. The meeting is planned to be an in person event as part of the 2023 Canadian Golf Course Management Conference being held from February 22 - 24, 2023 at The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Vancouver, BC.
Please note the following:
· Nominations are being accepted for the following positions in accordance with the provisions of the CGSA by-laws:
· British Columbia
· Nominations must be submitted no later than 5:00 pm, eastern standard time, on December 16, 2022;
· Nominations must be submitted on the form as approved by the CGSA Board of Directors;
· Only Superintendent members of CGSA are eligible to be nominated and hold office; the positions of President and Vice-President are only open to current members of the CGSA Board of Directors;
· Superintendent, Golf Course Management and Life members are eligible to nominate candidates and vote in an election and;
· If an election is necessary, the vote will be held the day following the Annual General Meeting. Proxy voting policies and forms will be distributed to eligible members prior to the AGM.
To refer to the CGSA By-laws please follow this link and, for the Nomination form, click here.
Please contact Kathryn Wood (416-626-8873 ext. 23 or firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or require any additional information.