All Members Receive
Golfmax Purchasing Program, Powered by NGCOA in Partnership with CGSA
- One use pays for Membership!
Here are some examples of how some of the 14 Golfmax Purchasing Program can save you money:
- GM Canada: Up to $ 9,000 in savings on your next 2020 GM vehicle
- The Toro Company will provide rebates on qualified purchases of new and used equipment, along with quarterly opportunity buys, exclusively to members of the CGSA and NGCOA
- ClubCar: $200 rebate per Carryall 502 utility vehicle purchased. A typical 18-hole golf car fleet purchase will generate an average $2,000 rebate
- BrettYoung: Earn an extra 2% savings on fall bookings
- Rain Bird: Earn an extra 5% savings on all day to day purchases
- NAPA Auto Parts: Earn an average 20% savings on all NAPA products. For a listing of the 2020 Fleet Specials, click here
- Parkland Fuel Corporation: Switching to one of Parkland parent companies can save you $1,000's per year in fuel.
For a full list of Golfmax Suppliers, please click here
|CGSA Accreditation Program
- Increased recognition of skill set; increased salary; increased employment possibilities
- Survey results show individuals earn more money if they are accredited
|CGSA Award Program
- Award values up to $10,000!
- Increased exposure and awareness for you, your golf course, your profession and your association.
- The CGSA has a variety of award programs to recognize the achievements of its members in the conduct of their duties as professional golf course managers.
Award programs include:
- CGSA/Bayer Superintendent of the Year
- CGSA/Toro Assistant Superintendent of the Year
- CGSA/Rain Bird Environment Achievement Award
- CGSA/Foley Company Equipment Technician of the Year Award
- CGSA/Toro Gordon Witteveen are just a few awards sponsored in whole or in part by industry partners and for this we are very appreciative of their support!
National Tournament Program
- Recognition of your individual achievement
- Recognition of the value of the superintendent role to the facility
- Recognition of the skills required to succeed in the profession
|Conference and Trade Show –
- 3-day education program
- Specialized Learning Workshops (SLW)
- Keynote address
- 70+ vendor trade show
- Networking and social events
- CGSA members save $300 off the All-Access Registration Package, $100 off the Education Package and are entitled to bring staff from their club at the member rate
- New CGSA members receive $150 off their All Access Conference registration package
- Top notch educational programming for all delegates with education points
- Specialized Learning Workshops add more value to your conference experience and members save on attending these workshops as well
- Dedicated trade show time to network, learn about new innovations and renew supplier relationships.
- Live Learning Centre (LLC) - save between $20-$199 on Individual to Full Set Sessions with education points
- GreenMaster Magazine
- GreenMatter News
- On the Fringe
- CGSA Membership On-Line Directory
- Golf Course Supply Directory
- GreenMaster delivered to your desk and / or computer - $60 Value
- Ready access to relevant, specialized information about the profession, the job and the industry
- Comprehensive, regular, reliable
- Surveys - Compensation
- TurfGrass Information File (TGIF)
- Government Relations
- Tournament Access
- Pragmatic Conferencing
- Notice in your e-mail or on the Member website of jobs advertised through CGSA within a few minutes of it being posted
- Chance to participate and be sent survey results - Members save between $150 - $500
- The Turfgrass Information File (TGIF) is a unit at the Michigan State University Libraries and contains over 200,000 of the most comprehensive publicly available collection of turfgrass educational materials in the world. – a $250 (US) value per year
- Policy development and representation of the profession in a consistent, logical, reasonable and rational manner in discussions with golf and turf industry, provincial and federal governments and government agencies and other organizations
- Members receive grounds access to many of these National Championship Tournaments including the Canadian Open & the US Open. - A Value of $100-$135 for the week!
- Pragmatic are conferencing experts to simplify, educate and save you, your colleagues or your family money! Whether you are looking for Audio Conferencing or Web Conferencing; they offer you the best prices in the industry!