As a member of the CGSA, you will find the value of member benefits are far greater in value than the annual fee!
- Golfmax Purchasing Program – An average annual savings greater than $900 was seen by members.
- Awards Programs – Value of up to $10,000 - Our Awards recognize the achievements of Superintendents, Assistants, Equipment Technicians & Student members.
- Accreditation – Surveys show Superintendent & Assistant Superintendent members earn more money if they are accredited. Master Superintendent, Accredited Golf Superintendent and Accredited Assistant Golf Superintendent.
- Events & Networking – A Value of up to $900 on CGSA events – The Canadian Conference, Fall Field Day.
- Services – Average savings of $250 on SuperSearch (CGSA job posting service), $350 on Compensation Survey and National Tournament Access.
- Communications – Quarterly GreenMaster magazine, Monthly GreenMatter, Weekly On-the-Fringe, Social Media, and Advocacy.