THE CGSA MEMBERSHIP YEAR RUNS FROM JULY 1ST TO JUNE 30TH
Attention Existing Members:
You must login before you will be able to renew your membership.
The CGSA represents golf course superintendents, assistant superintendents, equipment technicians, and others involved in golf course management across Canada. Its mission is to promote excellence in golf course management and environmental responsibility through the continuing professional development of its members.
The Canadian Golf Superintendents Association (CGSA) and the British Columbia Golf Superintendents Association (BCGSA) have undertaken a new initiative to streamline member dues invoicing. Starting now, CGSA and BCGSA members are now able to log into the online system below and renew both their CGSA and Provincial (BCGSA) membership dues. Simply select the National and Provincial Dues option to continue your membership in both these great associations.
To join the CGSA please select your membership type below and complete the online form.
To join the BCGSA or see the 2020-2021 Membership Rates, please click this form and complete your application.
Select Your Membership
- Superintendent ($395.00)The criterion for Superintendent Membership includes current employment in the position of superintendent with full and complete responsibility for the day to day maintenance and operation of the golf course. Superintendent members practicing in Canada must hold a valid pesticide license. Golf facilities comprised of 36 holes or more may employ more than one Superintendent member. Superintendent members shall have all of the privileges of the Association that are provided to members.
- Assistant Superintendent ($315.00)To qualify as an Assistant Superintendent member an applicant must currently hold the position of Assistant Superintendent at a golf course. Assistant Superintendent members practicing in Canada must have a valid pesticide license. Assistant Superintendent members shall have all the privileges of the association except that of voting and holding office.
- Associate ($375.00)To qualify for an Associate Membership Category an applicant must be one who is sufficiently interested in the profession of turf-growing and management to work for the benefit of the Association. Associate members shall not be entitled to vote or hold office.
- Golf Course Maintenance ($253.00)To qualify for Golf Course Maintenance membership an applicant must currently be a staff member on a golf course who does not qualify under any of the other membership categories. Golf Course Maintenance members shall have all of the privileges of the Association that are provided to members, except that of voting and holding office.
- Golf Course Management ($395.00)To qualify for Category Golf Course Management membership, an applicant shall have at least 5 years as a golf course superintendent, having been in full and complete control of the day to day maintenance and operation of a golf course and who has moved on to assume another senior management position at that same organization or another club. Category Golf Course Management members shall have all the privileges of the association that are provided to members, except that of holding office.
- Golf Equipment Technician ($228.00)To qualify for a Golf Equipment Technician membership an applicant must currently hold the position of golf equipment technician at a golf course. Golf Equipment Technician members shall have all the privileges of the Association that are provided to members, except that of voting and holding office.
- Industry Affiliate ($506.00)To qualify for an Industry Affiliate Membership Category an applicant must be doing business in the turfgrass industry and is the primary member. An Industry Affiliate member shall not be entitled to vote or hold office.
- Industry 2 Affiliate ($150.00)Additional Industry Affiliate Members from the same company may join (after the first primary member) and shall not be entitled to vote or hold office.
- Student ($37.00)To qualify for a Student Membership Category, the applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student in a turfgrass program approved by the Board of Directors. Student Members shall have all the privileges of the Association except that of voting and holding office. (Students can maintain their “Student” category for one year after graduating).