You must login before you will be able to renew your membership.
Renew your CGSA Dues by May 31st For your Chance to Win!
Your name will go into a draw to win an All-Access Pass (valued over $650) to the 2023 Conference plus additional CGSA merchandise.
NEW CGSA MEMBERSHIP BONUS
Sign Up Today and be Rewarded instantly!
The CGSA will happily cover your CGSA membership fee through June 30!
You'll ONLY be paying for your 2022-23 membership which begins July 1st.
New CGSA, MGSA and BCSA Members may join using the links below. Membership runs from July 1 - June 30.
CGSA MEMBERSHIP DUES:
|Golf Equipment Technician||$238|
|Golf Course Maintenance||$263|
|Golf Course Management||$411|
|Industry 2 Affiliate||$156|
BC Provincial Dues:
|Golf Equipment Technician||$100|
|Golf Course Maintenance||$100|
|Golf Course Management||$165|
|Industry 2 Affiliate||$100|
MB Provincial Dues:
|Golf Equipment Technician||$150|
|Golf Course Maintenance||$150|
|Golf Course Management||$150|
|Industry 2 Affiliate||$150|
Select Your Membership
- SuperintendentThe criterion for Superintendent Membership includes current employment in the position of superintendent with full and complete responsibility for the day to day maintenance and operation of the golf course. Superintendent members practicing in Canada must hold a valid pesticide license. Golf facilities comprised of 36 holes or more may employ more than one Superintendent member. Superintendent members shall have all of the privileges of the Association that are provided to members.
- Assistant SuperintendentTo qualify as an Assistant Superintendent member an applicant must currently hold the position of Assistant Superintendent at a golf course. Assistant Superintendent members practicing in Canada must have a valid pesticide license. Assistant Superintendent members shall have all the privileges of the association except that of voting and holding office.
- AssociateTo qualify for an Associate Membership Category an applicant must be one who is sufficiently interested in the profession of turf-growing and management to work for the benefit of the Association. Associate members shall not be entitled to vote or hold office.
- Golf Course MaintenanceTo qualify for Golf Course Maintenance membership an applicant must currently be a staff member on a golf course who does not qualify under any of the other membership categories. Golf Course Maintenance members shall have all of the privileges of the Association that are provided to members, except that of voting and holding office.
- Golf Course ManagementTo qualify for Category Golf Course Management membership, an applicant shall have at least 5 years as a golf course superintendent, having been in full and complete control of the day to day maintenance and operation of a golf course and who has moved on to assume another senior management position at that same organization or another club. Category Golf Course Management members shall have all the privileges of the association that are provided to members, except that of holding office.
- Golf Equipment TechnicianTo qualify for a Golf Equipment Technician membership an applicant must currently hold the position of golf equipment technician at a golf course. Golf Equipment Technician members shall have all the privileges of the Association that are provided to members, except that of voting and holding office.
- Industry AffiliateTo qualify for an Industry Affiliate Membership Category an applicant must be doing business in the turfgrass industry and is the primary member. An Industry Affiliate member shall not be entitled to vote or hold office.
- Industry 2 AffiliateAdditional Industry Affiliate Members from the same company may join (after the first primary member) and shall not be entitled to vote or hold office.
- StudentThe Canadian Golf Superintendents Association (CGSA) is offering free student membership to students enrolled in a Turfgrass Program approved by the Board of Directors, effective immediately! Student Members shall have all the privileges of the Association except that of voting or holding office.