posted on Jan 19, 2022
After several consecutive growth years, the Canadian Golf Superintendents Association (CGSA) is expanding and currently seeks to add a Business Development Manager to join our experienced team.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, this position will focus on continued expansion of the CGSA’s membership strategies and partnership programs.
This newly created national role will operate from a home office environment and may be positioned anywhere in Canada.
If you are aware of any candidates who may be interested in a unique opportunity to enhance their career with one of Canada’s leading national golf associations, please refer them to the following information and the CGSA head office, attention Kathryn Wood, COO, at email@example.com.
Business Development Manager: Essential Responsibilities
· Design of membership acquisition strategies
· Membership marketing
· Member services
· Manage trade show exhibitor sales to industry suppliers
· Exhibitor services
· Design of CGSA sponsorship properties
· Sponsorship marketing
· Support for other CGSA initiatives
· A passion for the golf industry
· Post-secondary education in a relevant field
· Effective interpersonal, communication and sales aptitude
· Self-motivated drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
· Competence with the leading business technology programs
· Team player
Please have any applications submitted to Kathryn Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 7, 2022.
The CGSA offers competitive salaries, performance incentives, staff perks, and is an equal opportunity employer.