For the 2020 – 2021 membership year CGSA is pleased to introduce a digital membership card. We have opted for this initiative, to reduce person-to-person touch-points while making the card more environmentally and user friendly.
We have made it easy to access your membership card, by adding it to your phone. If you have paid your 2020-2021 CGSA membership dues, when you login to your account you will see a button to add your membership card to your phone. Clicking the button will send an email with a link to the card, click the link on your phone and follow the instructions to add the card to your phone's home screen.
If you have not paid your membership dues yet, your card will show an expiry date of June 30, 2020, but will automatically switch over to the new card and expiry date June 30, 2021 when your payment has been processed.
BENEFITS of the Digital Membership Card:
- Instantaneous access to your personalized Digital Membership Card
- Environmentally friendly by moving away from plastic cards
- Flexibility and convenience of always having your card on your personal device and less clutter in your wallet
- Elimination of the risk of losing or misplacing your CGSA membership card
- Less human handling of membership cards protects against transmission of COVID-19 and other potential illnesses
Should you have any questions or concerns about this new initiative please contact Lori at the CGSA Office, . 1-800-387-1056 ext. 27 or firstname.lastname@example.org.