Given the unprecedented times we are currently experiencing in Canada and abroad, CGSA wishes to acknowledge the importance of containment of this virus with relevant and timely information.
Please heed the advice of your public health and government officials.
INFORMATION FOR YOU AND STAFF:
- Talk about the virus and its implications on daily activities, every employee must understand the critical role they play in maintaining a healthy workplace
- Educate staff to recognize the symptoms of COVID-19 in each other
- Establish a communication plan to keep employees informed and updated on issues
- Provide necessary sanitation supplies and personal protection equipment
- Ensure hand washing signage is present at all wash stations
- Provide hand sanitizer stations for both staff and guests in multiple locations throughout the facility. Increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting areas that are frequently touched (counter surfaces, door handles)
- Respect the recommended social distancing that is being encouraged by the Public Health Agency of Canada and limit person-to-person contact with other employees
- Educate staff on hygiene and sanitation and it's impact of preventing the spread of this virus or others
CGSA is maintaining their operations as our staff works remotely. We have also cancelled business travel at this time. Other events and business will be evaluated as they arise.
In this time of global uncertainty we want to ensure that CGSA is remaining strong with our efforts to support our members. We will be looking at additional resources to support you in your position; some of which are already available to you through the Live Learning Centre, along with discounts available through Golfmax or Venngo.
Please maintain a mindful approach to this global issue and reach out to your friends, family, colleagues or mental health support.