CGSA just recently launched our new website and membership system which we think you will find extremely easy to use. As some things have changed, we have created some notes for you to follow on Steps to Renew your Membership.
New this year – your membership dues will be taxed according to the province you live in so you will want to make sure you indicate your province of employment. Also, this year the Boards of the Canadian Golf Superintendents Association (CGSA) and the British Columbia Golf Superintendents Association (BCGSA) have undertaken a new initiative to streamline member dues invoicing and BC members are now able to log into the online system and renew both their CGSA and Provincial (BCGSA) membership dues. For these members, please be sure that you select the National and Provincial Dues choice to continue your membership in both these great associations
Remember, you must be logged in as a member to update your profile or renew your membership and your login is your email address and if you have not logged in to the new website yet, or you have forgotten your password, simply click Forgot your login/password? And you will be sent an email to update your password.
HOW DO I PAY MY DUES?
Steps for Members to Renew…
- Members must login to renew their membership
- Go to golfsupers.com
- Go to MEMBERS HOME (far right)
- My Account
- Login with your email address and enter your password (if you have never logged in before or you’ve forgotten your password, go to Forgot your login/password?
- Click the Renew Now button in red
- Be sure to complete all the boxes with red * beside them especially Province of Employment
- If you are a CGSA & BCGSA member, please be sure that you select the National and Provincial Dues choice to continue your membership in both these great associations
- Click the submit button
- Click Checkout. At this point you can either check out and Pay now by e-commerce (credit card) or if you require a copy of your invoice to submit to your accounting department or to pay by cheque, select Pay later by Invoice and you can print off a copy of your invoice
- Members who choose to pay offline will remain in a pending state until their payment has been received and entered.
- Members can still pay by credit card online after creating an invoice. You need to Login as a member and follow these steps below or submit this payment by mail or fax
- Login and Go to “My Account” tab on the right side under Member Menu
- You will see your statement of Account
- Select Make a payment
- Select the invoice you are paying (it is the same number that is on your paper copy)
- Select Pay
- Select Continue
- Now you have the option of selecting either
- Pay by credit card
- Pay by invoice/cheque
- Select Pay by credit card and enter all the credit card information here (note, for security reasons you will need the postal code that is connected to the credit card. It is on your card statement. E.g. your personal card will by your home postal code)
- You also need the card security code 3 numbers on the back of the card
- Once your payment goes through you will receive a copy of your receipt by email
If you have any questions, please contact Lori Micucci by email email@example.com or by telephone at 1-800-387—1056 / 416-626-8873 ext. 27